Pre Production Inspection
Our solutions follow a holistic approach. We take in the assignment successfully from it first stage to the delivery. We take care of the total pre-production and planning. During the Pre-Production Inspection stage, we inspect all the manufacturing equipment, machinery, raw materials, packaging, materials and the components to be used so your order is taken care of efficiently.
It starts with inspecting whether the supplier understands your unique requirements. The other things that we check are
- The manufacturing process,
- Factory’s quality level,
- Factory’s production capacity and standards,
- Package requirements,
- Stock of raw materials and procurement habits,
- After-sale services,
- Timeline compliance.
Why need a Pre-production Inspection?
The Pre-production Inspection is performed prior to the mass production to make sure that
- The factory meets the quality standards as required by your order
- Cater for large orders or the order with strict quality requirements.
- Ensure your specifications and sourcing requirements are correctly understood by the factory
- The factory is can meet your expectations predominantly
- There are no discrepancies or drawbacks once the process starts
- Prevent any potential flaws and failure in the mass production
- There is no usage of incorrect material, components, colors, etc.
- Check other aspects of the supplier required from the clients.
Reducing the risk of Importing from China.
WE ARE ONE STOP IMPORT SOLUTION COVERING EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO SUCCESSFULLY IMPORT FROM CHINA. LEAVING YOU TIME TO FOCUS ON YOUR CORE BUSINESS.